Thursday, September 1, 2011

click click click

Every time that I try to read my philosophy book, I just want to watch the Buffy episode of Beer Bad. Just thought that you should all know that.

Week two of classes is about to come to and end. I have my weird "how to succeed in community college" class tonight, then I'm free until Tuesday. Well, free in the sense that I don't have class... I still have to work every single day. And I have homework. Oh, the joys of going to school full time and working full time.

I'm having my interview on Wednesday for the photo lab position, so if someone out there is actually reading this... wish me luck, asshole.

I think that my English teacher is kind of hot... like, everyone else in the class keeps talking about how weird he is when he's not in the room. This one chick thinks that he reminds her of a serial killer. I think Dexter (Michael C Hall) is extremely attractive, so I don't really understand their problem. Either way, he's hot. Just sayin'.

On another note about English, I hate writing essays. I always feel like I sound completely stupid and I wish it could be like my fiction writing class. We just had a set amount of fiction writing that we had to do before the end of the semester. It was so lovely, I wrote all kinds of shit on my own time and it counted. I didn't have to worry about facts or worry about offending anyone. I wrote some pretty vulgar shit for my classes.

Shit, I miss Chicago. I just miss three years ago when everything, EVERYthing was different.

I've been trying to get a hold of my advisor to set up my classes for next semester, but she hasn't returned my phone calls. maybe I need to get a little more annoying? :)

Also, I'm in insane need of a haircut.

Well, that kept me busy for three minutes. Back to homework. At least I'm not in this heat slaving away at a certain theme park - it's seriously 100 degrees outside. It's fucking September! Cool the fuck down.

no music, just the sound of my fingers on keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment