Tuesday, August 23, 2011

men like you - you kill me.

So I survived my first day of school. Math was painfully boring, the teacher's first language was Chinese and she's really hard to understand and follow. Plus, I knew that I was bad at math, but I'm not THAT bad. Our first lesson was on how to add and subtract negatives. WTF?

Seriously, this girl actually raised her hand and asked, "So if you add -2 + -2... is that zero?" I wanted to ask her how she finished high school, but I just buried my head into my arm and died inside. At least I'll ace this class...

Saturday was HORRIBLE. Cashiering is terrible enough, but Saturday cashiering. Blech.

And then Sunday I had to be up at five in the morning and my allergies were bothering me. So I took a pill, but it didn't take long to realize that I took the WRONG pill. It was a painkiller... The kind where you take it and crash. Shit :( It was horrible, I felt like I was dying and my head was fuzzy all day.

Still waiting to hear about the job position. I did inventory for them yesterday, which I've never done. It was fine.

Work tomorrow, then class in the evening - English comp.

Oh, by the way, other than math I had Philosophy taught by a pastor. So this'll prove interesting.

Goodnight, all.

Currently watching Torchwood. Jack quote up there. ^

No comments:

Post a Comment