Sunday, September 4, 2011

she's so hot she's making me sexist... bitch

I'm probably going to have a total bitch fit if I don't get this fucking promotion. I fucking NEED it, you know? The other person doesn't need it, she just wants to be in charge of me.

I've been working on Notches. Not actually writing out scenes like I thought that I was supposed to be doing, but jotting down information about characters and their relationships to one another.

Dude, everything happens in season three! Okay, there is some crazy shit in ssn two, but ssn three is like "WHOA holy drama."

I can't wait. It's all that I want to talk about, but I have no one to talk about it TO. Blah.
I got a haircut! Finally. I haven't had one since... uhm... April? Yeah, I'm a nasty cunt. I'm a broke bitch, gimme a break!

I made a chicken, bacon, ranch spinach wrap for myself and it was FANTASTIC.

Watched Tangled, it was pretty good. Zachary Levi was the voice of the main dude, how bad could it possibly be? But now I have an overwhelming urge to rewatch the entire Chuck series, which would be a great mini adventure, but I have no time. ):

Awkward guys at school, awkward random running into people that I didn't like in high school.

Damn, can't I just go back to Columbia where no one knew me? Oh, and don't forget about the amazingness that was the classes there. Right? I mean, jesus. What class do you get to write really vulgar stories about gay sex and shit? That'd be fiction writing. :)

Boom
- Flight of the Conchords

No comments:

Post a Comment