Thursday, September 8, 2011

now girls, you're both pretty.

I had my interview yesterday and it went extremely well. My answers were what they were looking for and I sounded confident.

Honestly, if I don't get the job, I'm going to be horribly surprised.

Just so you know, you cannot bring in copywritten photos into a photo lab and expect them to print them without a copyright release. You're just stupid. Not only that, but you shouldn't leave the photos when there's a technical glitch and expect the person who opens to do your entire order for you. Don't do a project on a photo kiosk that is going to take several hours right before closing - dumbass.

So I'm taking a worthless class that won't transfer that I seriously CANNOT stand, and it's too late to drop it. Grr.

Will find out about the job by next week. Wish me luck!

Watching Megamind.

No comments:

Post a Comment