Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sad. I feel sad. For you, so sad. You'll be left alone and broken bleeding from the heart when he doesn't come home.

So the votes are in and your new photo lab "assistant" whatever person who's in charge of ze photo lab is...

drumroll, please...

patience, grasshopper!

..

..

Moi.

Yes. I got the promotion! Yay me and all of my awesomeness.

Justin took me out for a celebratory dinner. That was the first time I'd really hung out with him since probably February or April. We didn't do anything, so don't get any ideas. He bought me a burger at Applebees and it was yummy. I fucking deserve it.

Tomorrow is my golden Birthday, so we shall see how that goes. Wish me lots of drunk, happy times.

Sad - Eisley (possibly one of my new favorite songs)

No comments:

Post a Comment