Tuesday, September 27, 2011

we we we we so excited

So this was seriously the best birthday that I've ever had. Why? Let me count the ways...

- Jell-o shots. Wow. Yeah, definitely making those more often. (Apparently everyone was like, "These are SO strong!" I had like ten of 'em, I liked them...)

- Lots of awesome friends gathering in one place in honor of, well, me!

- Drag queens. Okay.

- Rum and coke.

- Tom Collins.

-Other assorted free drinks.

- Lots of gay men. Everywhere.

- Designated driver. A definite must.

- A drag queen did "Friday" by Rebecca Black. Ahahahaha.

- Stuffed crust pizza.

- It wasn't over yet....

- Saturday night sex and drinks.

- Sunday lunch at Red Lobster.

- Not doing a damn thing all weekend.

Yep. Best birthday ever.

Now if I can only get my shit together and start doing my actual school work on time. This is hard. Especially when the internets isn't working at home. Blah.

No music, but I currently have Friday stuck in my head. Yeah, you love me. (Glee version is actually GOOD, incase you didn't know.)

No comments:

Post a Comment