Monday, April 19, 2010

Call, break my own heart.

I almost feel bad for turning down a shift at Target today. I think that it was completely and totally understandable, though... It was for Tuesday. Night.

I can't work on Tuesday nights because Glee just came back. I told my boss that I had already made plans for Tuesday evening. Which I did! I plan on sitting on my ass with my best friend and watching Glee and probably eating junk food.

Ooh. You know what I haven't had in a good, long time? A Buffy marathon. All summer my ex-best friend (who we can call M) and I would go to the store, buy tons of junk food and a box of pasta roni, and watch a ton of Buffy episodes. Afterwards, we'd usually go to the park and swing until we were too tired to stay up.

We were very healthy people.

I miss those days... Junk food, Buffy, and swings. Who could ask for more?

Watched a movie with my best friend tonight. We'll call her B. (I really need to think of pretend names, don't I?)

B is crazy. I'm pretty sure that we share a brain. She text me yesterday to say "I saw a dog that looked like a hiena!" And I said "It must've been Xander!" And she was like, "That's exactly what I thought!" ... We're dorks. Actually, she used to be cool until she met me and I turned her into a dork. A Buffy loving, Glee obsessed, Dollhouse crazy dork.

I'm so influential. It's actually kind of true. When I met M he was this quiet, lonely freshman. Not so much anymore. He's a bit of a sociopath now, but that's not entirely my fault. ...

Waiting for B to get her ass ready, we're going for $.99 margaritas at Applebee's tonight. I haven't drank since before my surgery, so I'm excited for a girl's night out. This is my first time to ever have margaritas too, so we'll see how this goes, right?

Leave me alone, I waited until I turned twenty-one to drink. I haven't tried it all yet.

I also use song lyrics as my titles. I should start posting the name of the song, eh? The first entry was I Wake Up Exhausted by Tegan and Sara. This one is Call it Off by Tegan and Sara. I'm kind of in my Tegan and Sara phase right now. Noticed?

No comments:

Post a Comment