Sunday, April 18, 2010

"About Me"

Apparently this was too long for the About Me section, so I'm posting it on here. So there.

There are a few things that you need to know about me.

1. I work at a theme park. I can't say which theme park, because it's against the rules. Just know that it's out in the midwest middle of nowhere. I operate rides. I am a ride operator.

2. I also work in retail. I doubt it matters if I put the name of the store, because it's Target. There are many, many Targets. And I'm not using my real name, so you'll never find me! I work as a cashier, and I work in the food avenue area. Mainly.

3. I love Joss Whedon. He is a brilliant man.

4. I'm a television major. Big suprise there, eh? I used to go to college, but now I'm poor. Yay. I want to write my own television series some day. It's called... Notches!

5. I'm atheist. I'm not a douche bag atheist who thinks that anyone who isn't is stupid. I'm just a nice, (semi) wholesome girl from down yander who believes that there is nothing. 'kay?

6. I swear. A lot. Especially when I rant. It's this thing that I do.

7. I love the homosexual community. My roommate is gay. Most of my friends, are gay. If you do not like the gay, you do not like to read my blog. :)

8. Relationships are not for me. I'd rather write about love... and destroy it, than actually be in it. It's a painful experience.

9. I used to be really depressed and I came from a very bad home life. It sucked. I'm over it.

10. I feel like a complete dumbass for making a list. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment