Thursday, December 16, 2010

I've learned to live half alive

We had freezing rain last night, so I had to call into work the past two days. Which really sucks, because I was only scheduled like twenty hours to begin with this week. So I ended up working like.. seven hours this entire week. Suck.

Whatever. Tomorrow's Amanda and Matty dad and we're going to do some writing. It's gonna be lovely. We're both really excited and can't wait.

I went out to dinner with Justin tonight. We ate at O'Charley's where the rolls kind of sucked, which was disappointing 'cause that's my favorite thing there. That... and the potato soup. I paid, because I'm not that old fashioned and Justin buys me dinner all of the time. I was also so glad to not be eating chili for the third consecutive day that anything would've been good.

I just bought Matty's Christmas present online and I'm really freaking excited for it. I got him Halloweentown 1 & 2 in a combo pack, and I also got him Hocus Pocus - which are two of his favorite movies. So yay. I'm awesome. I can't wait until he opens it, 'cause I love making my friends happy and he has absolutely no idea what he's getting. :)

I also got Haley Repo! The Genetic Opera, since I showed her the movie and she absolutely loved it. James got the Glee Christmas album, mom got some new house shoes since she's been complaining that the ones that I bought her four years ago were stolen by my sister, my father got a pajama set (which he wants every year), my uncle also got a pajama set, my aunt gets her usual cherry blossom body wash, my sister gets a heart necklace, and I think I'm going to get Floyd a ball since he's lost his other ones. Floyd is a dog, by the way. ;)

I kind of hate the holidays, but I really love making my friends happy, so hurray!

I'm just hoping for some money for gas and groceries this year. :)

Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri

No comments:

Post a Comment