Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'll remember someday

Dear blog,

I'm sorry that you've been so seriously neglected.

Life has been hectic. I spend a large chunk of my time driving, because living at my parents means living out in the middle of nowhere. Who's spending a fortune on gas? This girl.

They've trained me at the service desk at Target. Oh, horror. People. So many fucking people. Keep your goddamn receipt, okay?

I didn't get the promotion that I so clearly deserved. That's fine, I'm going to go back to school next semester so fuck you very much.

I'm kind of seeing a guy. I met him at Target when he fixed my printer. I then served him a weiner and he served me his number. 'Cause I'm hot. Like whoa.

Anyway, we have sex semi-regular. Yay for me.

Haven't spoken to B in over two months. Not since she came up with some lame excuse to ditch me on my Birthday last minute. I spent it alone with a bottle of rum.

I'm friends with Matty again. Which has been pretty nice. He had to send me like, four text messages until I finally caved in and talked to him. Things going well there.

I hate living at my parents, but at least I don't have to worry about too many bills. I'm also paying on my student loans and shit. It's like, a hundred bucks a month but I'd like to eventually make it more.

Well, that's all. Goodnight.

Gimme Sympathy - Metric

No comments:

Post a Comment