Sunday, December 12, 2010

don't move so slow

It snowed today. A lot.

I fucking hate snow. I was at my aunt's when the roads got really bad and had to drive home in snow showers with strong gusts of winds. It was so stressful and there ended up being a wreck and road block and I had to just sit in my car for like, half an hour until the road block cleared. Because people are stupid and drive too fast in snow.

I have a Wii. I love it very much. I got the special edition red one and it came with a free Super Mario game which is so much fun, especially when you play with other players. I also have a Wii Fit now, which is lovely. There are new games on it since I played a couple of years ago, and a friend of mine and I played that obstacle course hardcore. It was so much fun. We ended up wearing ourself out and laid on my bed and watched a couple of episodes of Chuck.

Fun.

Just to let you know, Dragonberry rum is so yummy. I put a splash in my orange soda earlier and it was very tasty.

I watched the first disc of Battlestar Galactica (sp?) today. I thought it was going to be in episodes, but apparently it started out as a mini series so it was like, three hours. It was pretty good though.

I'm also watching Desperate Housewives right now, which I'm really digging. I hear that it starts to go down hill after season two, but for now I plan on enjoying the first season and all it has to offer.

so the guy that I've been having sex with regular? Justin. This past week we hooked up a few times at my parent's house, which I imagined would be very awkward but it was actually a lot of fun. And hot. Shitt... I enjoy making sex with that man.

He's a bit older than me, by the way. I don't really care, I'm not going to marry him or anything. He's eleven years older than me and has an eight year old son, and I surprisingly didn't find that creepy or weird at all. His son lives with his mother and stays with Justin on the weekends. I've met him. Not introduced as his fuck buddy or anything, but sometimes he comes to see me at work and has brought his son along for an icee. He's a sweet boy. Remembered me the next time he came to Target, Justin told me he asked if they could go see if I was there. Cute, huh?

So work's going okay, except the holidays tend to make me feel like a realy Scrooge 'cause I fucking hate Christmas. I used to like Christmas. A lot. Then I worked in retail and... yeah.

That's basically it. Paying on student debt, working, playing wii, and sexing it up. It's a pretty sweet life right now. Not great, just... comfortable.

So with my whole haven't been writing lately thing? That should change soon, because Matty and I have both asked off the same day and have planned a day of junk food and locking ourselves in my room to brainstorm and write. Maybe I'll post an excerpt of some sort. I always write better when I've got someone to bounce off ideas with.

H'okay, goodnight.

I Can't Take It - Tegan and Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment