Thursday, December 23, 2010

I wanna dream away with you tonight...

I'm in some serious need of a vacation. I realized today that I've been nonstop working since I got my tonsils out in March. Yeah. Which is probably while I'm so angry with my job and why I really, really hate people lately.

I would like to take a trip, especially to NYC. I guess we'll see when Christmas is fucking over and I get all of my bills caught up.

Everyone loved their presents today. We had a little Christmas thing over at Matty's and Haley and James and Matty all got to open their presents. I'm really satisfied. My presents from them were:

Underwear - Haley (that's what I told her I wanted :))
Terminator: Sarah Conner Chronicles season 1 & 2 from Matty and James. I have never seen this show before, but I've been wanting to. :)

Tomorrow I'll probably get some crap thing that I don't want from my mom's side of the family, and money from my parents and aunt. That's all I really want, it can help pay my bills...

So I really hate my job. Last night I worked until around 11:15 at Food Ave, then I had to be back in the morning at 10. I didn't even get to bed until two in the morning, and I took a muscle relaxer 'cause my back was killing me. My alarm went off at 8:30 and I said "fuck no" and snoozed for an hour. I was about forty-five minutes late, and I forgot to care. So there.

Tomorrow I'm working from 12-6, then Christmas Eve at my aunt's. Probably won't do anything Christmas day, besides sleep...

Reasons to Love You - Meiko

No comments:

Post a Comment