Tuesday, May 24, 2011

true, though the imprint is deep in me, it will always be up to me

Just finished the Glee finale with Matty and James, made us dinner (potato soup, grilled cheese with bacon sandwhiches, salads and cherry limeade), just finished cleaing up after us.

So... I FINALLY GOT A NEW CAR. Oh my gosh, it's so pretty. I was freaking out because everything was just getting really overwhelming and I was thinking that I'd never ever be able to afford a new car, and then we found this car. And I really can't afford this one either, but it's prettyyyyy. It's a 2007 Ford Fusion in dark maroon. And it's so shiny and happy.

I'm going to be paying on it for forever and a half, but my credit score will be AMAZING once it's paid off. Which means, you guessed it - student loans and school time! Columbia College, just give me a couple of years to finish establishing my credit, and I'm all yours.

Wow, that's kind of sad. That I have to finance a car and pay it off JUST To be able to get a loan to go to college on my own. My life sucks. Bahahaha.

Anyway, I've been writing more for Notches. Because I'm awesome. Getting on track with life and stuff. Still job hunting for a job that actually pays and doesn't make me hate life. Going back to school this fall, talked to one of my teachers from Columbia and she sent me all of my required courses for Television so I know what gen eds to take.

Yep. I'm doing awesome.

Haven't spoken to Justin in a while. Which is fine, 'cause I'm done with the drama of being in a non relationship or whatever the fuck it was.

So yep! Planning a trip to Chicago this fall. Possibly a Birthday present to myself? :)

Genetic Emancipation - Repo! The Genetic Opera

No comments:

Post a Comment