Friday, May 6, 2011

children waiting for the day they feel good

I turned the note into my supervisor, they're going to talk to her about it. 'Cause she's a stupid, ghetto ass cunt who needs to....

Anyway.

I applied to this new grocery store that's opening up in town today. They're having basically everything, 'cause they haven't even opened yet. I applied for Bakery and Candy/Coffee. They're both full-time, so we'll see what happens with that.

I'm almost finished with the series Caprica. Just one more disc left, and I'm really sad that it'll be over after that, 'cause I really wanted to see how all of the cylon shit got out of hand and I'm betting there won't be nearly enough time on the last disc. Sad.

It has stopped raining for... two days now! It's supposed to storm tomorrow, though. :(

Photolab the next two days, then I'm off for two days. Yay!

Mad World - The Red Paintings (cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment