Tuesday, May 10, 2011

c'mon friends, get up now you're not alone at all

Had Matty and James over for a little new Glee episode watching party. We had tacos.

They totally freaked me out, 'cause I didn't think that the person who's going to die was going to die in this episode, and they were CONVINCED that they would die. And I'm like, "No way." And then Matty started freaking out and saying "It's Blaine! It's Blaine!" (I'm really not sure that that's how you spell his name, but it's how I fucking spell his name damn it.) And I'm like, "No! it can't be!"

And they were convinced that it was going to be him, and I was getting freaked out. And the ending started getting ALL HAPPY and I was like, "Shit" because when someone dies, it's usually when everything's super happy. Right?

... No one died. Hahaha.

I wrote six pages of Notches last night! I listened to Christina Perri's CD on repeat all night last night (it came out today, bought the MP3 album on amazon at midnight, I'm cool) and just sat there and wrote six pages of season three. I'm quite proud of myself.

I'm in a sad mood. Probably going to write some more now. Mwahahaha.

Comes and Goes (In Waves) - Greg Laswell

No comments:

Post a Comment