Tuesday, January 24, 2012

what kind of situation am in now?

I've been having an amazing time lately. I have these friends, they're not gay and they're females. It's pretty much amazing.

Today we met up for Olive Garden and then went back to Katelyn's for a movie. Which was Tucker and Dale vs Evil, which I've already seen twice, but I was like "yeah you guys have to watch this." So much love for this movie. I remember nearly two years ago when I found out about it, I couldn't fucking wait to see it. I was not disappointed.

We're planning on doing this kind of thing bi weekly. Hanging out, watching shows/movies, eating food. I have every other Tuesday off, Katelyn has every Tuesday off, and Jennifer always gets off by 4:30 so yay!

Last night I went to Applebee's with some people from work and it was a blast. We had 99 cent margaritas and half price appetizers. Our waiter was hilarious. Fun times.

Some things suck, but I'm focusing on the positive right now, so all is good in the world.

Roll With the Punches - Lenka

No comments:

Post a Comment