Sunday, January 1, 2012

and they would try to make us forget ourselves

I came up for something new in Notches the other day. It was exciting, even if it was small. One benefit to having to drive forty minutes to work and then forty minutes home everyday - plenty of time to think.

So I got sicker as the week wore on since Christmas. I ended up going home early on Monday and then just calling in on Tuesday. It was horrible. I'm feeling better now, just draining all of this crap out of my system... which is pretty disgusting. I worked a Starbucks shift yesterday to make up for calling in and it had me fucking exhausted. I ended up going to bed at 10:30 last night. Yeah. I didn't stay up for New Years for the first time since I was a baby. And I'm really not sad about it.

I was invited to do things, but I'm just turning into an eighty year-old lady, so that ya go. I spent today doing laundry and watching Grey's. I seriously bawled, too. I can watch some of that shit a hundred times and I still lose it at certain parts. :'(

I'm sore all over. I'm pretty close to crawling in bed with some icy hot and just passing the fuck out. Tomorrow at work I think I'm going to bring a notebook in with me like I used to before the holiday madness and do some writing.

Goodnight!

Invasion- Eisley

No comments:

Post a Comment