Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm about to lose control

Exercise bike for twenty minutes after work, it said that I burned 83 calories. (:

Today was weird. A customer told my supervisor that I was negative and rude. Sorry that I can't wave my magic wand and give you every thing that you want. I wish I had a magic wand that would get rid of that disgusting, heavy perfume that you wear. It's seriously so strong that I can't breathe next to you.

Here's the best part. When I offered to refund her photos, she said "Well what are you going to do with them?" And I said "I would damage them out and destroy them." "So you're not going to post them on facebook and say 'this was some crazy woman' or something?" ".... *take a moment to regain composure* ... That's unprofessional." Then she laughed and tried to give me a smack on the shoulder, saying that she was 'just kidding' but the smell from her had me standing so far back from the counter that she couldn't reach. Ahahahaha.

One person complaining about me isn't really going to hurt my feelings. Since, you know, most people think that I'm amazing. Which I am. (:

I'm in a Muse mood lately.

Hysteria - Muse

No comments:

Post a Comment