Wednesday, September 1, 2010

tell me about the sky

Being let down really sucks. I had plans last night to have a kind of "date" with this new guy, who is NOT named Matt. We were going to watch 500 Days of Summer and probably have sex. I spent like, two hours cleaning my room, an hour in the shower, and I get out of the shower and I have a message saying "I can't make it tonight. Sorry. I'll text you"

Whatever.

So I cried and I'm really embarrassed to admit that, but I couldn't help it. I haven't cried in a while, and it was all built up, and I got my hopes about it, and I just got really upset. So my friend that I've been carpooling with all summer to that theme park came over and we watched Grey's Anatomy and ate peanut butter cup Edy's ice cream. I have no name for her, we shall call her Shelby.

It made me feel better,but I'm still really bummed. I just feel rejected.

Blah.

Man From Milwaukee - Hanson (no, I'm serious.)

No comments:

Post a Comment