Thursday, September 2, 2010

I want to change the world, instead I sleep

Do you ever wake up and think, "shit, it's gotta be really early still." and look at the clock and it's FUCKING ONE IN THE AFTERNOON.

I hate waking up and feeling like I didn't sleep at all. I had really stupid dreams about Target. Okay, so this was weird... I had a dream that I had cleaned out the popcorn machine and I still had bags of popcorn in there with the warmer on so they would still be hot. And apparently, in my dream world, the warmer kept them so hot that all of the seeds that were still in the bag popped and there was a big mess of popcorn all up in the machine that I had JUST cleaned.

Working this much just sucks and gives me dreams that make no sense. :(

Still haven't heard back from stand up guy. It's been... what? Two days. I'm not one of those girls who get really upset about boys and stuff, but I still feel like he's treated me pretty shitty so far.

So yeah.

I've opened word every single day and I've changed the font to Tahoma and I sat there and stared at it, and still haven't written anything. I suck.

Keep Breathing - Ingrid Michaelson

No comments:

Post a Comment