Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I suffer mornings most of all

So my roommate decided that he's moving out. I don't blame him, he's got somewhere else to stay for free - hell, I'd take it too.

I'm just disappointed. Another chapter in my life is about to end, and I need to figure out where the next one will take place. My mother wants me to move back in with her, but there are many reasons why that would be a very bad idea.

- My dad is crazy. Like, used to be a meth addict, is still an alcoholic, loves his whiskey, crazy. Drama ensues.

- It's out in the middle of nowhere. I'd have to drive at least forty minutes to get to work.

- I can't have people over whenever I want because my dad is scary. Namely boys. Boys that I want to sleep with.

- I'll feel like a failure for moving back in with my parents. I'm about to turn twenty-two. C'mon.

- I have nowhere to put all of my furniture and shit.

- WHERE THE FUCK WOULD I HAVE MY HARRY POTTER PARTY?

These are all very important factors.

I'm looking into finding another apartment. Moving back in with the parents, though practical financially wise, would really fucking suck.

Have to Drive - Amanda Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment