Monday, July 26, 2010

monster, how should I feel?

Raise your hand if you've ever looked at your life and thought, "is this it?"

I feel so pathetic. I see people from high school that I used to know, and I'm wearing khakis. People ask me at work all of the time if I'm in college. Like, guests. People I've never met before. And I'm like, "not right now, I can't afford it." I should start lying and be like, "Yeah." That's all.

Yeah. I'm in college, damn it.

Only I'm not. 'Cause I'm a poor bitch who works two jobs dealing with the public. The public fucking sucks. People are dicks and they piss me off. :(

I need to get back to writing. I started. Sort of. It's either this chair's not comfortable enough, or the keyboard's in an awkward position on this desk... I do need to get a computer desk that was made after computers were invented. This desk was my grandmother's and it is the worst computer desk. Ever.

okay, well, I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open: bed time! Night.

Monster by Meg & Dia

No comments:

Post a Comment