Saturday, July 24, 2010

I don't need you physically around

I'm pretty sure that I'm probably a bad person for doing something that I'm about to do.

I got on AIM for the first time in a million years last night, and who should come a callin' but Mojito.

I met this guy last year, back in November. He talked to me online, and we ended up meeting up and had mojitos and drunk sex. I found out not long after that he had a girlfriend, but he told me that she was a crazy bitch. I didn't really mind, because I'm really not interested in dating at this point.

So we hooked up a couple of extra times. A friend of mine is best friends with his girlfriend, which is how he admitted that he had a girlfriend. I mentioned this friend and he was like, "wait a minute, what's her last name?" So yeah. Small world? It was pretty insane.

Then this said friend mentioned that her friend was getting married.

huhwtf? So he confirmed it. And I was like, that's the end of that, 'cause that's not a crazy bitch girlfriend, that's a fucking fiance that he lied about.

Well, he and I haven't spoken since January. He messaged me last night and basically it was like, "aren't you married now?" "lol, fuck no." "oh" *more talking* "lol, wanna hook up?" :/

He's coming over tonight. And I'm unaffected by this. I know that he only IMed me to hook up, and I really don't care. I'm not into all of this girlfriend/boyfriend drama shit, I'm really only into enjoying being twenty-one. So if some guy who I had pretty decent sex wants to hook up, I'm probably gonna take it.

So that's that. I'm probably a bad person, but this is the part where I don't care. Well, I apparently care enough to make a blog about it, but um... rawr.

Voice on Tape - Jenny Owen Youngs

No comments:

Post a Comment