Tuesday, July 27, 2010

for those who still can recall the desperate colors of fall

I really can't stand summer anymore. I'm sick of wearing my hair up, sick tank tops, sick of having to keep the A/C on, I'm sick of summer. I want the colors that come with fall, I want cool nights and light jackets and all of the kids to go back to school.

I want to carve a pumpkin for Halloween, 'cause I haven't done it in a million years. I want my birthday to be here in September so people will give me things for no reason. I want a giant cookie cake from the mall with tons of icing, I want free drinks at the bar, and I want to wear leggings.

Please summer, go away so we can have new episodes of all of our favorite shows. So I won't have to work at this stupid theme park anymore and so I can get my hair cut.

So there. :(

The Sword & the Pen by Regina Spektor

No comments:

Post a Comment