Friday, March 2, 2012

I should have found by now

So many tornadoes!

Just paid some bills, because it's payday and bill paying is the biggest part of payday. Blah. But overall, a nice day. Haley and I went to get some Mexican food after the big storm and then we went back to my place and watched Winnie the Pooh. Y'know, the 1977 shorts. Adorable. It was a nice little evening.

And I'm slightly embarrassed to admit it, but after the Pooh watching we popped in an old Degrassi DVD and watched Jimmy/Audbrey Graham/mother fucking Drake? get shot in the back. It was fun. (:

Otherwise, things have been fine. Except I'm pretty sure that I'm going to go ahead and say that I'm probably just going to stay single for the rest of my life. I don't get men, and I don't think I'd like most girls, so here I am. DOES THAT MEAN THAT I HAVE TO GIVE UP SEX?

Apparently.

Dear weather, please stop fucking up my allergies. It's rude and I don't like not being able to breathe through my nose.

Work this weekend and Monday night, then our bi-weekly Monday night margaritas (and by "our" I mean mostly work friends) and Tuesday off. Bi-Tuesdays are the best. I dropped $50 on Japanese Hibachi last time, but it was totally worth it. Guess what? I like sushi. At least, I like Philadelphia rolls and this really awesome Red Bull house roll from that new restaurant. It's wrapped in STEAK.

Goodnight.

Cough Syrup - Darrin Criss

No comments:

Post a Comment