Wednesday, April 20, 2011

you see through me like I'm not there

So I'm going to the local community college tomorrow to do my assessment test and hopefully go ahead and register for classes. I wish I didn't have to take these tests, I already know that I'm horrible at math and decent in English. The only thing I have a trouble with in English is research papers... They're evil!

Hopefully physically being there will help me get things moved along, because I have a real hard time getting anyone in admissions on the phone... even if I freakin' leave them a buncha voicemails. Whatever.

I have a few days off coming up... I'd really like to go out and unwind a little with some friends, but they all seem kind of tied up with their own lives. Sad day.

Glass - Ingrid Michaelson

No comments:

Post a Comment