Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I hope I'm on the bright side

It is stormin' non stop, guys. I tried to take my friend home last night after an evening of Harry Potter and fried chicken, and it rained so hard and the wind was blowing so bad that we had to pull over and I almost hit a fucking pole. It was pretty scary, 'cause the whole time I was picturing a tornado killing us both all in the name of Voldemort. That bastard.

I registered for classes! I just have to do another promissory note and all that stupid shit to get my student loan through, and I'm all set. I'm taking algebra (blech), English 111, Philosophy 101, and some humanities class that I completely forgot what it's about. :)

We have a list of classes that I've decided to take for spring semester, but I can change them if I change my mind. They are biology, psych, sociologoy, a computer class that teachers excel and all that stuff, and philosophy 102. I sure hope I like philosophy 'cause I've never taken philosophy in my entire life. haha

So yep. Mother nature's being a bitch.

The Last Great Star in Hollywood - Meg & Dia

No comments:

Post a Comment