Monday, March 21, 2011

this is my life not a game of poker

I fucking hate my fucking job. My entire body aches.

Fuck you fucking assholes who go out and go shopping because the stupid weather is nice. Fuck you all.

I totally felt like I was in Clerks on Saturday. I was supposed to be off. Do you know how long it's been since I've had a fucking Saturday off? But I'm a nice person and took someone's shift on Saturday. 7 am to 3:30. It was absolutely horrible. Then I worked yesterday, Sunday. Terrible. I was extremeley close to quitting.

Now I have to go back today. At least it's Monday and people shouldn't be flooding. Plus, it's my Monday night crew - so that always helps.

Havcn't had time to write anymore. Haven't had fucking time to even take care of myself. I really hope that a certain someone's up for spending the evening with me tomorrow on my day off. A foot message would be like, a fucking godsend right now too.

Game Over - V V Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment