Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I want to change the world, instead I sleep

New Year, New you. Right?

I have decided to make my New Years resolutions. First is pay off my car before next year. It's a five year loan, so technically it should be paid off in July of 2016. I currently don't have a payment due until May, so I'm off to a good start!

Second, Finish all of my general studies at community college. I only have FIVE more classes left! I'm taking two this semester and three in the fall. (I work full-time currently and I live about an hour from my school, so I can't really handle four classes a semester.)

So this time next year I will be done with community college, done with car loans, and getting all of the paper work ready to return to Columbia College Chicago for the fall 2015 semester. Down yonder where I come from, getting out is very hard. I will get out. I will write for television. It's going to be awesome.

Still reading A Feast For Crows, and I'm really confused about where the fuck (SPOILERS!!!) Theon is. Because he was totally in the third season, we all saw him. Being tortured, but still he was there! He hasn't been in the book at all, only mentioned to be presumed dead. I'm assuming he'll jump out at some point... I'm more interested after realizing that he's Alfie Allen (Anyone who's heard Lily Allen's song "Alfie"?).

I guess I should talk about it, since everyone in the United States is talking about it. It's fucking freezing! Our pipes froze the other day and I spent my entire day off from work with NO WATER. So I sit down to read AFFC and what is the first line of the chapter? About how water in Dorne is as precious as gold. Fuck me. Water's working, but the washing machine doesn't seem to want to run cold water. Grr. Arg.

Keep Breathing - Ingrid Michaelson

No comments:

Post a Comment