Friday, September 14, 2012

I don't know who I am without you

So my last post was a while ago, and it was definitely a depressing one. Things have been pretty normal around here. I quit Target. Not some dramatic, throw my nametag on the ground and shout "I quit mother fuckers!" or anything like that, I put in my two weeks notice and took my leave. I got a job at Starbucks. Ohh yeah, who's gained six pounds in the past two months?

Speaking of that, I did lose fifteen pounds recently! And yeah, gained some back, but I'm back on track. I'm not really on a diet, I'm just trying to change the way I eat and exercise more. But imagine how tempting it is when you can have any drinks at Starbucks FO FREE every day?

I'll have to do a longer update, I'm getting ready for my math class and thought I'd pop in and update the internet world (which is nobody, really haha) on my happenings. Hello, whoever might happen upon this blog! Leave a  comment, they're COOL!

Where I Stood - Missy Higgins

No comments:

Post a Comment